In case of an emergency, everyone should be able to exit a building quickly and safely. However, for those who have mobility issues, this can be a challenge. In such scenarios, an evacuation chair can be a life-saving tool. These chairs are designed to help individuals with mobility impairments evacuate a building in case of an emergency, such as a fire or earthquake.
At Mobile Stairlift, we offer a range of evacuation chairs that are designed to meet the specific needs of different buildings and individuals. Our chairs are easy to use, portable, and can be used on stairs, making them ideal for multi-story buildings.
Here are some key features of our evacuation chairs:
- Lightweight and Portable: Our chairs are lightweight and easy to move, making them ideal for use in areas where space is limited.
- Easy to Use: Our chairs are designed to be easy to use, even by non-trained personnel. They come with easy-to-follow instructions and can be deployed quickly in case of an emergency.
- Sturdy and Durable: Our chairs are made of high-quality materials, which make them sturdy and durable. They can support a weight of up to 500 pounds.
- Safe and Comfortable: Our chairs come with padded seats and backrests, making them comfortable for the user during the evacuation. They also have safety features such as seat belts and brakes to ensure the user's safety during the evacuation process.
- Versatile: Our chairs can be used on stairs, making them ideal for multi-story buildings. They can also be used on flat surfaces, making them a versatile tool for any emergency evacuation scenario.
At Mobile Stairlift, we understand the importance of safety, especially during an emergency. That's why we offer evacuation chairs that are designed to provide maximum safety and convenience during an emergency evacuation. Our chairs are easy to use, portable, and can be used on stairs, making them the ideal tool for any multi-story building.
Contact us today to learn more about our evacuation chairs and how they can help improve safety in your building.